Friday, August 25, 2006

Watkins Family Hour at the Largo

Last night was the Watkins Family hour at the Largo... with Tom Brosseau.... It was AMAZING... so much talent and soul wrapped up in one show.

Tom Brosseau is quite the character... we couldn't put our finger on it, but there is something about him that we just love! He is funny, gentle, he has a amazingly unique voice... I just couldn't stop watching him. He is just one of those people you see, and you just want to be friends with...

And of course I just love Sara Watkins.. she is so cute, who wouldn't love her. And her voice, wow.

I wish I could have "tivo-ed" that performance in my head.


A good review of Tom Brosseau's music is on www.npr.org ... search Tom Brosseau, the review is called: "A Sweet Voice gets Louder" ... they describe him in all the words that I can't find.


No comments: