in the form of a granola ball?
(no bake) Granola Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup nuts (pecans or walnuts or almonds)
- 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup crunch peanut butter
- Melt peanut butter, coconut oil and honey in small sauce pan over low-heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the rest of the ingredients (its ok if the chocolate chips melt).
- Drop mixture by the tablespoon into mini paper cupcake liners. Place on a plate or baking sheet, and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Add rice cereal, dried fruits or use almond butter instead of peanut butter, endless possibilities.
I've made this at least 4 times in the last week... a little overboard? Probably. But they are so good, and good for you, I can't stop. I had to share; try it, you'll like it.