In honor of the upcoming Chinese New Year (mainly because I am late on the "New Year Resolution" stuff): Chinese New Year Goals
... I am not big on resolutions, but after some thinking I have 8 things I do want to do in '08... more like goals - no particular order.
1. Hike up Mt. Wilson - I see her everyday, she says "CLIMB ME ALREADY!"
2. Do more yoga - in line with my less stress goals
3. Finish the cookbook - Hopefully sooner than later.
4. Develop a creative business - so many ideas, too many ideas, just need courage!
5. Put together another Sycamore Merger Show - No, really, I want to.
6. Try to not buy anything "new" for a few months (not including food & hygiene products, of course)
7. Focus on being healthy - on many levels
8. Use the ARTS bus - why not?