Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Resurrection of the BLOG!

It has been a while since I have "blogged" ... I thought I was completely done with, I thought I would let my blog die and never return. Well... here I am. Sometimes I feel like I have a lot to say, but I don't think anyone necessarily wants to hear it. But this blog, it's great. I can tell it what I did last weekend, or I can show it my new design project, or I can share with it a new recipe, or I can share some photography, or talk about a new restaurant I went to.. you know, all that stuff. This blog offers me a release, it will always be here for me to speak/type this well of information that I have floating around in my head. So, I am giving it another try. Here we go.

So, speaking of what I did last weekend... Justin and I went to the Largo last Friday to see Jon Brion with Mike, Jeff & Jacquie. And, as usual, Jon Brion was amazing. Truly impressive. The Largo experience was very pleasant indeed. We waited outside for a couple of hours, but once we got in we got a seat at the bar, we ordered some food, ate, drank, talked, and before we knew it the show was ready to begin. The genius took stage and blew us away. He can just take requests, any song, off the cuff and play, and create this masterpiece. Beautiful.

.. Oh, and speaking of recipes. I am putting together a cookbook. No, I didn't write it persay, but I have collected and organized my favorite recipes. More to come on this later.

No comments: