Thursday, November 15, 2007

Esty... Handmade... Fairtrade.. Elephant Poo

Esty::
So, my church has this listserve email thing... and I get about 25 emails a day, no joke, but this isn't the point. Anyway, one email was about this website:

http://www.etsy.com/

It's sort of like an ebay... but for handmade things. You can buy from the person who made the thing directly! how great! .. and for those creative people, you can sell your creations online, neat!
You can buy art, jewelry, bags, etc etc... Good to think about for Christmas. I really enjoy making things for people for Christmas... And I really appreciate when I receive a handmade gift. I love being creative and I love seeing other people be creative!


Handmade::
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org


Fairtrade::

AND why not mention this place... www.tenthousandvillages.com (they have a store in Pasadena). They have fair trade products, as well as some recycled stuff, its a neat store.








Elephant Poo::
Okay, I had to add one more link. This site sells environmentally friendly gifts... made from elephant poo...that's so cool!! http://www.poopoopaper.com/

No comments: