Monday, April 21, 2008

April: "A Faerie Tale Told"

April's Photo Trade was a little bit of a challenge, it was entitled: "A Faerie Tale Told"

I chose Alice in Wonderland - I think mainly because I was re-reading the book recently, and I love it. My photos aren't literal, just small tidbits taken from the story - and in my style of photographing nature... So, I made it fit.


"All in the golden afternoon
Full leisurely we glide..."


"...she was considering in her own mind
(as well as she could, for the hot day made
her feel very sleepy and stupid),
whether the pleasure of making a daisy-chain
would be worth the trouble of getting up
and picking the daisies..."



"...There was a large mushroom growing near her,
about the same height as herself;
when she had looked under it, and on both sides of it,
and behind it, it occurred to her that she might as well
look and see what was on top of it."

No comments: